Southeast Alaska Master Gardeners Association
Membership in the SEAKMG is open to any person or organization interested in the objective of the Association and desiring to belong to the Gardeners. Membership is for a calendar year with dues paid yearly in January to stay current. Membership dues are $10 per year.
Regular members are those people who have completed the Master Gardener course through the UAF Cooperative Extension Service and have paid any necessary annual membership dues. A membership form must be filled out annually and submitted to the Association.
There are three classes of regular members:
- Master Gardener Interns - members in the first year of membership who have completed the Master Gardener Training Course but have not yet completed the certification process by completing their community service hours.
- Certified Master Gardeners - persons who have completed the Master Gardener Training Course, and have been certified as having completed the required community service/volunteer hours.
- Advanced Master Gardeners - persons who have completed the Master Training Course and their required community service/volunteer hours PLUS additional community service/volunteer hours.
Not a Master Gardener? No problem! We also have an Associate Membership for those who have not completed the Master Gardener course but who support the mission of the association. Associate members do not have voting privileges.
Click Here to download and print a 2012 Membership Renewal form and mail it to us with your membership payment and any additional donation you wish to make.
Or you can submit your membership application and pay online. Here's how.....
1. Fill out the membership form and click submit.
2. Click the "buy now" button to pay your membership fee using PayPal.
3. Begin enjoying the benefits of membership!